Publications (peer-reviewed) / Book chapter
*, † Equal contributors
Names in bold: DHL members
1. Ho Heon Kim*, Jae Il An*, Yu Rang Park. Development of a prediction model for detecting developmental disabilities in preschool-age children through digital biomarker-driven deep learning in serious games. JMIR Serious Games (accepted)
2. Dongjin Seo, Han Sang Kim, Yu Rang Park. Automated computed tomography (CT)-derived skeletal muscle mass determination as a significant prognostic factor in colorectal cancer patients using deep neural network model. ASCO 2021 (accepted).
3.Ji Ae Park, Min Dong Sung, Ho Heon Kim, Yu Rang Park. Weight-based Framework for Predictive Modeling of Multiple Databases with Non-iterative Communication without Data Sharing: Privacy-protecting Analytic Method for Multi-institutional Studies. JMIR Medical Informatics (accepted)
4. Ho Heon Kim, Young In Kim, Yu Rang Park. Development and Validation of an Interpretable Conditional RNN for Weight Change Prediction Using an Obesity Management Mobile App. JMIR Mhealth Uhealth 2021;9(3):e22183.
5. Jeong Hoon Lee, Solbi Kweon, Yu Rang Park. Sharing genetic variants with the NGS pipeline is essential for effective genomic data sharing and reproducibility in health information exchange. Scientific Reports. Scientific Reports volume 11, Article number: 2268 (2021).
6. Hongwook Kwon, Ho Heon Kim, Jae Il An, Jae-Ho Lee, Yu Rang Park. Development of a Prediction Model for Customer Churn with Life-log Data for Digital Healthcare Applications: A Retrospective Observational Study. J Med Internet Res 2021;23(1):e22184
1. JoonNyung Heo*, MinDong Sung*, Sangchul Yoon*, Jinkyu Jang, Wonwoo Lee, Deokjae Han, Hyung-Jun Kim, Han-Kyeol Kim, Ji Hyuk Han, Woong Seog, Beomman Ha, Yu Rang Park. Patient self-checkup App for COVID-19: Development and Usage Pattern Analysis. JMIR 22.11 (2020): e19665.
2. Garden lee, han sang kim, Si won lee, Yu Rang Park, Eun Hwa Kim, Bori lee, Youn Jung Hu, Kyung-A Kim, DooA Kim, Ho Yeon Cho, Beodeul Kang, Hye Jin Choi. Pre-screening of patient-reported symptoms using the Edmonton Symptom Assessment System in outpatient palliative cancer care. Eur J Cancer Care. 2020;00:e13305.
3. Hae Reong Kim*, Hea yon Lee*, Yoonje Seong, Eunju Lee, Hee-Won Jung, Yu Rang Park, Il-Young Jang. Longitudinal trajectory of disability in community-dwelling older adults: An observational cohort study in South Korea. 2020 Oct 28;20(1):430. doi: 10.1186/s12877-020-01834-y.
4. JoonNyung Heo*, Ji Ae Park*, Deokjae Han, Hyung-Jun Kim, Daeun Ahn, Beomman Ha, Woong Seog, Yu Rang Park. A COVID-19 Outcome Prediction and Monitoring Solution for Military Hospitals in South Korea: Development and Evaluation of a Platform. J Med Internet Res 2020;22(11):e22131
5. Dongchul Cha, Seung Ho Shin, Jungghi Kim, Tae Seong Eo, Gina Na, Seonghoon Bae, Jinsei Jung, Sung Huhn Kim, In Seok Moon, Jaeyoung Choi, Yu Rang Park. Feasibility of Asynchronous and Automated Telemedicine in Otolaryngology: Prospective Cross-Sectional Study. JMIR Med Inform 2020;8(10):e23680
6. Yu Rang Park, Kyu-pyo Kim, Jung Bok Lee, Hae Reong Kim, Yongman Lyu, Jeong-Eun Kim, Yong Sang Hong, Jae-Lyun Lee, Tae Won Kim. Evaluating Waiting Time with Real World Health Information in a High-Volume Cancer Center. Medicine. 2020 Sep 25; 99(39): e21796.
7. Solbi Kweon, Jeong Hoon Lee, Younghee Lee, Yu Rang Park. RNA Expression Data Cannot Infer Personal Information: A Multiple-Methods Validation Study. J Med Internet Res 2020;22(8):e18387
8. MinDong Sung, SungJun Park, Sungjae Jung, Eunsol Lee, Jaehoon Lee, Yu Rang Park. Developing a Mobile Application for Monitoring Medical Record Changes Using Blockchain: Development and Usability Study. J Med Internet Res 2020;22(8):e19657
9. Hye Hyeon Kim, Yu Rang Park, Suehyun Lee, Ju Han Kim. Composite CDE: modeling composite relationships between common data elements for representing complex clinical data. BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 20, 147 (2020).
10. Yu Rang Park*, Dongjin Seo*, Yura Lee, Ji Young Kim, Joong-Yeol Park, Jae-Ho Lee. The Use of Mobile Personal Health Records for Hemoglobin A1c Regulation in Patients With Diabetes: Retrospective Observational Study. J Med Internet Res 2020;22(6):e15372
11. Yu Rang Park*, Heayon Lee*, Hae-Reong Kim, Gahee Oh, Il-Young Jang, Eun Ju Lee. Discrepancies in Demands of Internet-of-things among older people and people with disabilities, their caregivers and healthcare providers: A face-to-face survey study. J Med Internet Res 2020;22(4):e16614
12. Jung M, Lee S, Kim J, Kim H, Ko B, Son BH, Ahn SH, Park YR, Cho D, Chung H, Park HJ, Lee M, Lee JW, Chung S, Chung IY. A Mobile Technology for Collecting Patient-Reported Physical Activity and Distress Outcomes: Cross-Sectional Cohort Study. JMIR Mhealth Uhealth 2020;8(5):e17320
13. Yu Rang Park*, Juntae Kim*, Jeong Hoon Lee*, Jae-Ho Lee, Young-Hak Kim, Jin Won Huh. Development of a real-time risk prediction model for In-hospital cardiac arrest in critically ill patients using deep learning: a retrospective design. JMIR Med Inform 2020;8(3):e16349
14. Yu Rang Park, Ha Yeong Koo, Young-Kwang Yoon, Sumi Park, Young-Suk Lim, Seunghee Baek, Hae Reong Kim, Tae Won Kim. Expedited safety reporting to sponsors with the implementation of an alert system for clinical trial management at an academic medical center: a retrospective design. JMIR Med Inform 2020;8(2):e14379
15. Il Yong Chung, Miyeon Jung, Yu Rang Park, Daegon Cho, Haekwon Chung, Yul Ha Min, Hye Jin Park, Minsun Lee, Sae Byul Lee, Seockhoon Chung, Byung Ho Son, Sei-Hyun Ahn, Jong Won Lee. Exercise Promotion and Distress Reduction Using a Mobile App-based Community in Breast Cancer Survivors. Frontiers Oncology 2020 Jan 10;9:1505.
1. Ho Heon Kim, Jae Il An, Byungjae Kim, Yu Rang Park. The Effect of Serious Game on Cognitive Level in Children with Developmental disabilities: A Randomized Clinical Trial. AMIA 2020 Informatics submit (poster)
2. Sehee Oh, Yu Mi Lee, Nam Ki Hong, Ju Hee Min, Jun Ha Kim, SeHee Na, Yu Rang Park. Establishment and verification of customized CDM for rare endocrine diseases. KOSMI 2019 Fall (poster)
3. Junha Kim, Sehee Na, Juhee Min, Sungjun Park, Sehee Oh, Yu Rang Park. Development of a platform for smart pharmacovigilance based on artificial intelligence on cancer immunotherapy. KOSMI 2019 Fall (poster)
4. SungJun Park, MinDong Sung, Sungjae Jung, Eunsol Lee, Jaehoon Lee, Yu Rang Park. Developing the Mobile App to Monitoring Medical Record Changes for Patients Using Blockchain. KOSMI 2019 Fall (conference paper)
5. Minsun Jung, Jeong Hoon Lee, Cheol Lee, Jeong Hwan Park, Yu Rang Park, Kyung Chul Moon. Prognostic Implication of pAMPK Immunohistochemical Staining by Subcellular Location and its Association with SMAD Protein Expression in Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma. Cancers (Basel). 2019 Oct 21;11(10). pii: E1602. doi: 10.3390/cancers11101602.
6. Changbae Bang, Yelin Nam, Eun Jae Ko, Wooseong Lee, Byungjae Kim, Yejin Choi, Yu Rang Park. A serious game-derived index for detecting children with heterogeneous developmental disabilities: A randomized controlled trial. JMIR Serious Games (forthcoming). doi:10.2196/14924
7. Chung IY, Jung M, Lee SB, Lee JW, Park YR, Cho D, Lee M. An Assessment of Physical Activity Data Collected via a Smartphone App and a Smart Band in Breast Cancer Survivors: Observational Study. Journal of medical Internet research 2019, 21(9), e13463.
8. Yu Rang Park, Hye Hyeon Kim, Kye Hwa Lee, Young Soo Song, Ju Han Kim. Clinical Metadata Ontology: A Simple Classification Scheme for Data Elements of Clinical Data based on Semantics. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 2019 19(1), 1-11.
9. Ho Heon Kim, BORA KIM, Segyeong Joo, Soo-Yong Shin, Hyo Soung Cha, Yu Rang Park. Why do data users say healthcare data is difficult to utilize? A cross-sectional survey study. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2019 Aug 6;21(8):e14126.
10. Dong Kyu Oh, Wonjun Na, Yu Rang Park, Sang-Bum Hong, Chae-Man Lim, Younsuck Koh, Jin Won Huh. Medical resource utilization patterns and mortality rates according to age among critically ill patients admitted to a medical intensive care unit. Medicine 2019 May;98(22):e15835.
11. Byoung Soo Kwon, Ji Hyun Park, Seulgi Kim, Sojung Park, Wonjun Ji, Woo Sung Kim, Jae Cheol Lee, Yu Rang Park, Chang-Min Choi. Survival benefit of first-generation epidermal growth factor receptor–tyrosine kinase inhibitors in female with advanced lung cancer. Tumori. 2019 Mar 25:300891619839292.
12. Seo Jeong Shina*, Seng Chan Youb*, Jin Rohc, Jang-Hee Kimc, Seokjin Haamd, Christian G. Reiche, Clair Blacketerf, Dae-Soon Song,Seungbin Ohh, Yu Rang Parki†, Rae Woong Parka,b†. Genomic Common Data Model for Seamless Interoperation of Biomedical Data in Clinical Practice without Privacy Issues: Retrospective Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research 21(3):e13249
13. Yu Rang Park*, Yura Lee*, Ji Sung Lee, Jong Won Lee, Byung Ho Son, Sei Hyun Ahn. Prescription Refill Gap of Endocrine Treatment from Electronic Medical Records as a Prognostic Factor in Breast Cancer Patients. Medicine. 98(2):e13976
14. Sang Hyun Ahn1, Jooho Zhiang, Hyery Kim, Seyon Chang, Jae Won Shin, Yura Lee, Jae-Ho Lee, Yu Rang Park. Post-vaccination fever response rates derived using the Fever Coach mobile application in children: a retrospective observational study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 7(4):e12223
15. Yu Rang Park, Eunsol Lee, Won Jun Na, Sungjun Park, Yura Lee, Jae-Ho Lee. Private blockchain network based Personal Health Record management: a feasibility study. Journal of Medical Internet Research 21(2):e12533
16. Yura Lee, Hae Reong Kim, Jong Won Lee, Yu Rang Park. Event-free survival following early endometrial events in breast cancer patients treated with anti-hormonal therapy: A nationwide claim data study. Medicine. 98(2):e13976
17. Yu Rang Park, Ji Sung Lee, Hwa Jung Kim, Sang-Bum Hong, Chae-Mann Lim, Younsuck Koh, Young Jo Yoon, Jin-Won Huh. Modification of the Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation Prognostic Model Score for predicting short-term and 1-year mortality in a longitudinal observational cohort. Respirology 24.2 (2019): 179-185
1. Jang ho Lee, Yu Rang Park, Solbi Kweon,Chang-Min Choi. A Cardiopulmonary Monitoring System for Patient Transport Within Hospitals Using Mobile Internet of Things Technology: Observational Validation Study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 6.11 (2018)
2. Il-Young Jang; Hae Reong Kim; Eunju Lee; Hee-Won Jung; Hyelim Park; Seon-hee Cheon; Young Soo Lee; Yu Rang Park. Wearable device-based walking programs in rural older adults can improve physical activity and health outcome: Cohort study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 6(11):e11335
3. Su Yeon Lee, Soo-Yong Shin, Young Jo Yoon, Yu Rang Park. A Filtering Method for Identification of Significant Target mRNAs of Coexpressed and Differentially Expressed MicroRNA Clusters. Journal of Healthcare Engineering, 2018. (d1):1-6
4. K. Lee, H. Kwon, B. Lee, G. Lee, J. H. Lee, Y.R. Park and S.-Y. Shin. Effect of self-monitoring on long-term patient engagement with mobile health applications. PLOS One. 2018; 13(7): e0201166.
5. Yu Rang Park, Yura Lee, Ji-Young Kim, Jeong-Hoon Kim, Hae Reong Kim, Young-Hak Kim, Woo Sung Kim, Jae-Ho Lee. Managing Patient-Generated Health Data Through Mobile Personal Health Records: Analysis of Usage Data. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 6(4):e89
6. Joohyun Kim, Hye Jin Kam, Yu Rang Park, Ji Seon Oh, Soyoung Yoo, Young-Hak Kim, Jae-Ho Lee. The Enchanted Life Space: Adding Value to Smart Health by Integrating Human Desires. Healthcare Informatics Research 24.1 (2018): 3-11.
7. Yu Rang Park, Young Jo Yoon, Soyoung Yoo, Ha Yeong Koo, Chang-Min Choi, Jae Ho Lee, Beck Sung Ho, Tae Won Kim. Utilization of a Clinical Trial Management System for the Whole Clinical Trial Process as an Integrated Database: System Development. Journal of medical Internet research 20(4):e103
1. Yu Rang Park, Soo-Yong Shin "Status and Direction of Healthcare Data in Korea for Artificial Intelligence" Hanyang Medical Reviews 37(2):86-92.
2. Yura Lee, Yu Rang Park, Jun Tae Kim, Jeong Hoon Kim, Woo Sung Kim, Jae-Ho Lee "Usage Pattern Differences and Similarities of Mobile Electronic Medical Records Among Health Care Providers" JMIR mHealth and uHealth 5(12):e178
3. Yu Rang Park, Soo Hyun Bae, Wonjun Ji, Eul-Ju Seo, Jae Cheol Lee, Hyeong Ryul Kim, Se Jin Jang, Chang-Min Choi "GAB2 Amplification in Squamous Cell Lung Cancer of Non-smokers" J Korean Med Sci 32.11 (2017): 1784-1791
4. M.Y. Kim C.H. Park H.J. Koo Y.R. Park C-M. Choi "Optimal screening interval for detection of newly developed lung cancer: Comparison of sexual difference" Annals of oncology 28.suppl_2 (2017)
5. Il Yong Chung, Jong Won Lee , Ji Sung Lee , Yu Rang Park, Yul Ha Min, Yura Lee, Tae In Yoon, Guiyun Sohn, Sae Byul Lee, Jisun Kim, Hee Jeong Kim, Beom Seok Ko, Byung Ho Son, Sei Hyun Ahn "Interaction between Body Mass Index and Hormone-Receptor Status as a Prognostic Factor in Lymph-Node-Positive Breast Cancer" PloS one 12.3 (2017): e0170311
1. Sanghoon Lee, Yu Rang Park, Su-Hwa Kim, Eun-Jung Park, Min Ji Kang, Insuk Soc,Jung Nyeo Chun, Ju-Hong Jeon "Geraniol suppresses prostate cancer growth through down-regulation of E2F8" Cancer Med. 2016 Oct 5(10):2899-2908
2. Yu Rang Park, Soo-Yong Shin, Young JoYoon, Jae-Jung Kim, Young-Kwang Yoon, HaYeong Koo, Young Mi Hong, Gi Young Jang, Korean Kawasaki Disease Genetics Consortium, Jong-KeukLee "Establishment of Kawasaki disease database based on metadata standard" Database 2016 : baw109
3. Kang EY, Park YR, Li X, Segrè AV, Han B, Eskin E. "ForestPMPlot: A Flexible Tool for Visualizing Heterogeneity between Studies in Meta-analysis." G3 (Bethesda) 6(7): 1793–1798.
4. Buhm Han, Jennie G Pouget, Kamil Slowikowski, Eli Stahl, Cue Hyunkyu Lee, Dorothee Diogo, Xinli Hu, Yurang Park, et al "A method to decipher pleiotropy by detecting underlying heterogeneity driven by hidden subgroups applied to autoimmune and neuropsychiatric diseases." Nat Genet. 2016 Jul 48(7):803-10.
5. David Ellinghaus, Luke Jostins, Sarah L Spain, Adrian Cortes, Jörn Bethune, Buhm Han, Yu Rang Park, et al "Analysis of five chronic inflammatory diseases identifies 27 new associations and highlights disease-specific patterns at shared loci" Nat Genet. 2016 May 48(5):510-8.
6. Park YR, Chun JN, So I, Kim HJ, Baek S, Jeon JH, Shin SY. "Data-driven analysis of TRP channels in human cancers: linking variation in gene expression to clinical significance" Cancer Genomics Proteomics. 2016 01-02 13(1):83-90.
1. Choi HJ, Lee MJ, Choi CM, Lee J, Shin SY, Lyu Y, Park YR, Yoo S. "Establishing the role of honest broker: bridging the gap between protecting personal health data and clinical research efficiency" Peerj 3:e1506,
2. Park YR, Lee Y, Lee G, Lee JH, Shin SY "Smartphone Applications with Sensors used in a Tertiary Hospital–Current Status and Future Challenges" Sensors 15(5)9854-9869
3. Baek S, Park SH, Won E, Park YR, Kim HJ. "Propensity Score Matching: A Conceptual Review for Radiology Researchers." KOREAN JOURNAL OF RADIOLOGY 16(2):286-296
4. Kim D, Joung JG, Sohn KA, Shin H, Park YR, Ritchie MD, Kim JH. "Knowledge boosting: a graph-based integration approach with multi-omics data and genomic knowledge for cancer clinical outcome prediction." Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 20(1) 22(1):109-20
5. Shin SY, Park Y, Shin Y, Choi HJ, Park , Lyu Y, Lee MS, Choi CM, Kim WS, Lee JH. "A De-identification Method for Bilingual Clinical Texts of Various Note Types" J Korean Med Sci 30(1):7-15
1. Ku HS, Kim S, Kim H, Chung HJ, Park YR, Kim JH. "Clinical Data Element Ontology for Unified Indexing and Retrieval of Data Elements across Multiple Metadata Registries" Healthcare Informatics Research 20(4):295-303
2. Ku HS, Kim S, Kim H, Chung HJ, Park YR, Kim JH. "DialysisNet: Application for Integrating and Management Data Sources of Hemodialysis Information by Continuity of Care Record" Healthcare Informatics Research 20(2):145-51
3. Park YR, Yoon YJ, Jang TH, Seo HJ, Kim JH. "CCR+: Metadata Based Extended Personal Health Record Data Model Interoperable with the ASTM CCR Standard." Healthcare informatics research 20(1):39-44
1. Park YR, Chung TS, Lee YJ, Song YW, Lee EY, Sohn YW, Song S, Park WY, Kim JH. "Prediction of microbial infection of cultured cells using DNA microarray gene-expression profiles of host responses." J Korean Med Sci 27:1129-1136
2. Park Yoo-rang, Kim Hye-hyun, Ahn Yang-yang, Kim Hyung-hoe, Kim Joo-han, Park Rae-woong, Park Dong-kyun, Jeong Eun-young and Kim Joo-han "Establishing semantic interoperability in the course of clinical document exchange using international standard for metadata registry" J Korean Med Assoc; 55(8):729-740
1. Park, Yu Rang, Kim, Hye Hyeon, Seo, Hwa Jeong, Kim, Ju Han "CDISC ransformer: a metadata-based transformation tool for clinical trial and research data into CDISC standards" KSII TRANSACTIONS ON INTERNET AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS 5(10):1830-1840
2. Jung Y, Seo HJ, Park YR, Kim J, Bien SJ, Kim JH. "Standard-based Integration of Heterogeneous Large-scale DNA Microarray Data for Improving Reusability" Genomics & Informatics 9(1):19-27
3. Park YR1, Kim J, Lee HW, Yoon YJ, Kim JH. "GOChase-II: correcting semantic inconsistencies from Gene Ontology-based annotations for gene products" BMC BIOINFORMATICS 12(Suppl 1):s40-s45
- Song YS1, Lee HW, Park YR, Kim do K, Sim J, Kang HP, Kim JH. "TMA-TAB: A spreadsheet-based document for exchange of tissue microarray data based on the tissue microarray-object model" JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL INFORMATICS 43():435-441
- Park YR, Bae YJ, Kim JH. "BioEMR: an integrative framework for cancer research with multiple genomic technologies." Summit on Translat Bioinforma. 2008 Mar 1;2008:81-4.
1. Park YR1, Lee HW, Cho SB, Kim JH. "Cancer genomics object model: an object model for multiple functional genomics data for cancer research." Stud Health Technol Inform 126(Pt 2):1235-1239
2. Okgu kim, Yu Rang Park, Young Shin Kim, Seon Ha Kim, Hwa Jung Kim, Ju Han Kim, Byung Joo Park "PhactaManager: A Clinical Trial Management System Incorporating an XML Layer as a Database-Independent Processing Platform" Healthcare Informatics Research 13(2):99-113
1. Woo, Jung-Hoon ; Park, Yu-Rang ; Jung, Yong ; Kim, Ji-Hun ; Kim, Ju-Han "GraPT: Genomic interpreteR About Predictive Toxicology." Genomics and Informatics 4(3):-
2. Lee HW, Park YR, Sim J, Park RW, Kim WH, Kim JH. "The tissue microarray object model - A data model for storage, analysis, and exchange of tissue microarray experimental data" ARCHIVES OF PATHOLOGY & LABORATORY MEDICINE 130():1004-1013
1. Ji Yeon Park, Yu Rang Park, Chan Hee Park, Ji Hoon Kim and Ju Han Kim "Xperanto: a web-based integrated system for DNA microarray data management and analysis." Genomics and Informatics 3(1):39-42
2. Park YR, Park CH, Kim JH. "GOChase: correcting errors from Gene Ontology-based annotations for gene products" BIOINFORMATICS 21(6):829-831
3. Yu Rang Park, Hye Jin Kwon, Se Young Kim, Hye Won Lee, Sung Bum Cho, Ju Han Kim. "Implementation of clinical data storage based on Entity-Attribute-Value and ISO/IEC 11179." The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2005;11(Suppl 1):s5-s8
4. Hye Won Lee, Yu Rang Park, Jaehyun Sim, Sung Bum Cho, Woo Ho Kim, Ju Han Kim "A database for the effective and systematic management of Tissue Microarray data." The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2005;11(Suppl 1):s9-s12
5. Chan Hee Park, Su Yeon Lee, Yu Rang Park, Hye Won Lee, Ju Han Kim "KPRN Repository System for Storing Pharmacogenomcis Data" The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2005;11(Suppl 1):s13-s16
6. Sung Bum Cho, Yu Rang Park, Hye Won Lee, Woo Ho Kim, Ju Han Kim. "Analysis of the Tissue Microarray using Bayesian Network Classifier." The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2005;11(Suppl 1):s77-s80
7. Hye Won Lee, Yu Rang Park, Woo Ho Kim, Ju Han Kim "Developing a Data Model for integrative Analysis of DNA microarray, ArrayCGH and Tissue Microarray for Cancer Genomics Research" The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2005;11(Suppl 2):s173-s177
8. Jung Hoon Woo, Mingoo Kim , Yu Rang Park, Hye Won Lee, Ju Han Kim. "Developing Knowledgebase for Integrated Systems Toxicology" The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2005;11(Suppl 2):s162-s166
1. Hye Won Lee, Yu Rang Park, Tae Su Chung, Hwa Jeong Seo, Ju Han Kim "An Object model for Tissue Microarray" The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2004;10(Supp1 2):s37-s40.
2. Ji Yeon Park, Se Young Kim, Yu Rang Park,Hwa Jeoung Seo, Ju Han Kim "Development of Microarray Gene Expression Database for MicroArray Gene Expression Markup Language." The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2004;10(3).
3. JungAe Lee, Hwa Jeong Seo, Kee Won Kim, Mingoo Kim, Seung Kwon Hong, Yu Rang Park, Ju Han Kim. "A Study of Effective Unified Medical Language System Concept Indexing in Radiology Reports." The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2004;10(3).
4. Yu Rang Park, Ji Yeon Park, Se Young Kim, Hwa Jeoung Seo, Jung Ae Lee, Ju Han Kim "Integrating Microarray Gene Expression-Object Model and Clinical Document Architecture using Common Data Element" The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2004;10(Suppl 1):s41-s45.
1. Hwa Jeoung Seo,Seung Kwon Hong, Jung Ae Lee, Yu Rang Park, Ju Han Kim "Presentation of Document Constraints for Structured Discharge Note According to Clinical Document Architecture" The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2004;10(Suppl 1):s55-s59.
2. Jung Ae Lee, Hwa Jeoung Seo, Kee Won Kim, Min Goo Kim, Seung Kwon Hong, Yu Rang Park, Ju Han Kim "A study of effective UMLS concept indexing in radiology reports" The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2004;10(Suppl 1):s65-s69
3. Ji Yeon Park, Yu Rang Park, Seog Park, Ju Han Kim "Database Design for Microarray Data Exchange Model MAGE-OM (Microarray Gene Expression-Object Model)" The Korean Society of Medical Informatics 2003;9(3):227-233.